The Australasian Computer Music Conference (ACMC) will take place in both Sydney and Melbourne at the Australian Institute of Music from August 26-28, 2021. This will include a one-day special event called a Synthposium, focusing on the use of synthesis (hardware and software) in creative practice. See more at: acmc21.art
The Australasian Computer Music Association is a forum for Australian and New Zealand composers and researchers with an interest in music technology and computer music. The association was founded in 1989.
Membership of the Australasian Computer Music Association is available for individuals and organisations, and is included in conference registration. Membership fees assist with our publishing costs and pay for conference scholarships and awards.
The committee is responsible for the association’s governance, and planning our activities and publications. It is elected from the association’s members. The association is not run for profit and all committee members are volunteers.
- ACMC’21 + Synthposium: Connections @ AIMWe’re excited to announce the Australasian Computer Music Conference (ACMC) will take place in both […]
- ACMC 2019 Proceedings Available!The proceedings of the ACMC 2019 can now be downloaded from the ACMC 2019 conference […]
- ACMC 2020: InclusionWe’re excited to announce that the Australasian Computer Music Conference will take place at the […]
- ACMC 2019Date: 23-27 July 2019 Location: Monash University, Melbourne, Australia Theme: Seeing the inaudible, hearing the […]
- ACMC 2018Date: 6 – 9 Dec Location: Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, Edith Cowan University, […]