The 2022 Australasian Computer Music Conference (ACMC) took place in Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Aotearoa | Wellington, New Zealand from August 31 – September 1. See the conference website at https://www.acmc2022.com
The Australasian Computer Music Association is a forum for Australian and New Zealand composers and researchers with an interest in music technology and computer music. The association was founded in 1989.
Membership of the Australasian Computer Music Association is available for individuals and organisations, and is included in conference registration. Membership fees assist with our publishing costs and pay for conference scholarships and awards.
The committee is responsible for the association’s governance, and planning our activities and publications. It is elected from the association’s members. The association is not run for profit and all committee members are volunteers.
- ACMC 2022 Wrap-upThe 2022 Australasian Computer Music Conference took place from 31/8-1/9/2022 at Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Aotearoa | […]
- Call for Contributions to Chroma!Chroma, ACMA’s Journal, is calling for contributions for our re-launch issue. We particularly welcome complete […]
- ACMC’21 + Synthposium: Connections @ AIMWe’re excited to announce the Australasian Computer Music Conference (ACMC) will take place in both […]
- ACMC 2019 Proceedings Available!The proceedings of the ACMC 2019 can now be downloaded from the ACMC 2019 conference […]
- ACMC 2020: InclusionWe’re excited to announce that the Australasian Computer Music Conference will take place at the […]